- Will be using the BFS program (Better, Faster, Stronger )
- Students must do 3 core liftS & a auxiliary lift each day we have class and ride a exercise bike/treadmill etc..
- Workout should take around 50 min. ( should be in Target Heart Rate 20-30 min. )
Grading system: Daily Grade ( 25 pts. )
5 Points On time for class – dressed ready to go at bell
5 Points Dressed appropriate for class ( clean clothes and Polar strap )
5 Points Attitude/Behavior
10 Effort Grade ( which is determined by Heart Monitors )
*Student misses a class ( excused or unexcused ) must make PE up to receive grade for that day.
* Exceptions – Doctor’s note or Medical exception. Will except a Coaches note if they are unable to practice. If a student can participate in a activity they will be required to participate in PE class.
* Can makeup class up by going to the fitness center before school or after school and using a thumb drive to record their workout on the exercise bikes.
It will be up to the Teacher judgement as to how many exceptions a student can use. So they may have to makeup some of the exceptions or may be assigned a report to do.